Open Your Career
In the Personal Injury Management Sector
The Certificate III in Personal Injury Management (Claims Management) is the first step to a Career in the Insurance Industry. This qualification is an essential foundation to this exciting, dynamic and expanding industry. The Personal Injury Management sector is a major employer across a diverse range of businesses, government, community and private enterprises.
Enrolling in the Tertiary Preparation Course (TPC) at Western Sydney Institute (WSI) in 2013?
Did you know that you can do some of the units flexibly?
My Flexi-Path gives you more choice and flexibility when choosing your core units, electives and pattern of study. If a core unit or elective you are interested in is not available at the college you are enrolling in, or if it is not being offered at a time convenient to you, you may be able to do the unit flexibly. Some units are now offered by distance mode, which may require you attend a small number of workshops if there is a practical component.
Hospitality Pre-Apprenticeship Training - for people with a disability
It’s not too late!!! You must enrol in 2013 to secure a place, classes return on 4th April 2013. Download the flyer to find out more and enrol in this Pre-Apprenticeship Hospitality Training Course?
Green Skills Courses
The new green economy will require skills and capability in:
- Do you want to be part of the green skills workforce addressing climate change?
- Are you already working in industry and want to improve your green skills?
- Do you want to think smarter about how you do business and act now to be ready for market choice and government regulation?
- Do you want to work in one of Australia's leading green companies?
- Are you a small business needing to respond to sustainability targets?
Fast-track Diploma of Information Technology
Information Technology section at Nirimba College offers a flexible fast-track approach to assist you undertake and obtain the Diploma of Information Technology.